The Town Council of Frinton & Walton has installed and is responsible for 6 (six) defibrillators which are located as follows:-
- On the outside wall of Pavey’s Estate Agents, 110 Connaught Avenue, Frinton-on-Sea CO13 9PT (on the Queens Road side)
- On the outside wall of Kirby Pharmacy, 1-5 The Parade, Halstead Road, Kirby Cross CO13 0LN
- On the outside wall of Essex Trust Naze Centre, Walton-on-the-Naze CO14 8LE
- On the outside wall of the Public Toilets, sea end of Connaught Avenue, Frinton-on-Sea CO13 9PN
- On the outside wall of The Ship Public House, Walton Road, Kirby-le-Soken CO13 0DT
- On the side wall (to the right of the entrance door) of Great Holland Village Hall, Manor Road, Great Holland CO13 0JT
They are all in a bright Yellow metal locked box.